Thanks to our volunteers! We have completed enrollment in the HOPE Study. Please see our other Endometriosis Studies which are still enrolling!
You may qualify if you:
- Are a Pre-menopausal female subjects, between 18 and 49 years of age with Moderate to Severe Pain from Endometriosis
- have a surgical diagnosis of Endometriosis (laparoscopy/ laparotomy) within 10 years
- agree to use required (nonhormonal) birth control
- are not pregnant nor wish to become pregnant within the study period
- do not have chronic pelvic pain that is not caused by endometriosis or has any other chronic pain syndrome
Your Provider will discuss other criteria with you to see if you qualify
Compensation provided for qualified participants, along with free study-related investigational medication, free study-related exams, mammograms (if 40+ yrs old) Bone Density testing, labs, ECG
Get back your life!
Endometriosis is a common gynecological condition affecting an estimated 2 to 10 percent of American women of childbearing age. The name of this condition comes from the word "endometrium," which is the tissue that lines the uterus.
During a woman's regular menstrual cycle, this tissue builds up and is shed if she does not become pregnant. Women with endometriosis develop tissue that looks and acts like endometrial tissue outside of the uterus, usually on other reproductive organs inside the pelvis or in the abdominal cavity.
Each month, this misplaced tissue responds to the hormonal changes of the menstrual cycle by building up and breaking down just as the endometrium does, resulting in small bleeding inside of the pelvis. This leads to inflammation, swelling and scarring of the normal tissue surrounding the endometriosis implants.
For confidential inquiry and to learn more: